THE FIRST PLAY DAY OF THE 2021 SEASON WILL BE TUESDAY, MARCH 16th.
ALSO, THE OPENING DAY TOURNAMENT IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 13th, 0930 SHOTGUN START. THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE PRECEDED BY THE TRADITIONAL BREAKFAST MEAL, AND FOLLOWED BY RESULTS AND A 50/50 DRAWING.
Six Key Items for RLMGA Play Day
1. You must register in the Pro Shop prior going to the Driving Range (Suggestion - 30 minutes before your tee time). Score cards will be at the desk for pick up. A placard will be displayed noting the particulars for that day: description of the game; holes designated for CTP and playing rules such as lift, clean and place or playing it down. Also, the first tee time group will pick up the CTP markers.
2. Players must be "On Deck" 5 minutes before their tee time.
3. Players will be tee off on time (not before or after).
4. If you need to cancel, call the Pro Shop at least 1/2 hour before first MGA tee time.
5. Team Captain will be the back-up scorer, and will be responsible for the Team's Pace of Play.
6. When Scoring enter actual score , not (+) or (-), for the Team score.
RLMGA Play Day “Pot of Gold”
These mid-season and end of year tournaments are scheduled each year to distribute excess Play Day monies not already distributed (Normally 10-15% collected on normal play days is kept in reserve for the Pot of Gold Tournaments). To participate in the mid-season tournament any RLMGA member must have played in at least 8 of the available play days prior to the mid-season Pot of Gold Tournament. If a player decides to participate in the mid-season “Pot of Gold” but doesn’t have the required number of play days he will be charged an additional $5 for each play day short of the required 8 days. To participate in the end-of-year tournament members must have participated in at least eight play days following the first half Pot of Gold Tournament andprior to the end-of-year Pot of Gold Tournament. If a member signs up for the end-of-year Pot of Gold without meeting the “8 play day” requirement, he will be charged an additional $5 for each day short of the required 8 days. NOTE – As with regular play days, there is the normal $5 charged to participants in a Pot of Gold tournament.
Please see the Winnings Page to see how many Play Days you have at any time.