COME SHARE SOME DOGS, BEER AND FRIENDSHIPS AFTER THE ROUND
BEHIND 18th GREEN; RIVER COURSE
Six Key Items for RLMGA Play Day
1. You must register in the Pro Shop prior going to the Driving Range (Suggestion - 30 minutes before your tee time).
2. Players must be "On Deck" 5 minutes before their tee time.
3. Players will be tee off on time (not before or after).
4. If you need to cancel, call the Pro Shop at least 1/2 hour before first MGA tee time.
5. Team Captain will be the back-up scorer, and will be responsible for the Team's Pace of Play.
6. When Scoring enter actual score , not (+) or (-), for the Team score.
RLMGA Play Day “Pot of Gold”
This mid-season and end of year tournaments are scheduled each year to distribute excess Play Day monies not already distributed (Normally 10-15% collected on normal play days is kept in reserve for the Pot of Gold Tournaments). To participate in the mid-season tournament any RLMGA member must have played in at least 8 of the available play days prior to the mid-season Pot of Gold Tournament. If a player decides to participate in the mid-season “Pot of Gold” but doesn’t have the required number of play days he will be charged an additional $5 for each play day short of the required 8 days. To participate in the end-of-year tournament members must have participated in at least eight play days following the first half Pot of Gold Tournament andprior to the end-of-year Pot of Gold Tournament. If a member signs up for the end-of-year Pot of Gold without meeting the “8 play day” requirement, he will be charged an additional $5 for each day short of the required 8 days. NOTE – As with regular play days, there is the normal $5 charge to participants of a Pot of Gold tournament.